NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Boise, Idaho
- Venue: Idaho Central Arena
- Line: Montana State -7.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Montana State -357, Northern Arizona +272
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Montana State vs Northern Arizona, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 2 seed Montana State Bobcats (24-9, 15-3 Big Sky) and the No. 9 Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (12-22, 5-13 Big Sky) will play to determine the Big Sky conference champion on Wednesday at 11:30 PM.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Key Stats
- Every Montana State game so far this season has had more than 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Lumberjacks games have gone over 135.5 total points scored in five of seven total matchups this season.
- These two teams average 147.5 points per game combined, 12.0 more than the total of 135.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game, 140.7, than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this year is 4.7 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Northern Arizona’s games this season is 12.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Montana State has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Montana State has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-2-0).
- In games it has played as 7.5-point favorites or more, Montana State has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, Montana State’s games have hit the over twice out of seven chances.
- Northern Arizona has been an underdog in four games this season and has come away with the win two times (50%) in those contests.
- Northern Arizona has gone 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Arizona has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Northern Arizona’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
Northern Arizona (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Montana State Key Players
- Raequan Battle is tops on his team in points per game (17.2), and also posts 3 rebounds and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Darius Brown II is tops on the Bobcats at 4.8 assists per game, while also putting up 4.4 rebounds and 8.9 points.
- Jubrile Belo averages a team-high 6.2 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 13 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 58.6% from the floor.
- Great Osobor averages 10.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Robert Ford III is posting 4.5 points, 1.9 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Carson Towt tops the Lumberjacks in rebounding (7.7 per game) and assists (2.9), and averages 9.9 points. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jalen Cole is posting team highs in points (17.7 per game) and assists (2.6). And he is contributing 2.9 rebounds, making 42.5% of his shots from the field and 40.3% from 3-point range, with 3 triples per contest.
- The Lumberjacks get 13 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Xavier Fuller.
- The Lumberjacks receive 9.3 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Nik Mains.
- Liam Lloyd gives the Lumberjacks 6.1 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!