NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Bender Arena
- Line: Navy -1.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Navy -119, American -103
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Navy vs American, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The American Eagles (15-12, 7-9 Patriot) hope to end a four-game losing streak when hosting the Navy Midshipmen (17-11, 10-6 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Bender Arena. The game airs on ESPN+.
Navy vs. American Key Stats
Navy vs. American Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Navy has won six of the nine games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Navy has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-3-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, Navy has gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Navy’s games have gone over the total six times out of eight chances this season.
- American has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- American has put together a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, American has an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, American’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Navy Key Players
- Daniel Deaver is tops on his squad in points (13.1), rebounds (6.8) and assists (2.8) per contest, shooting 54.1% from the floor. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Tyler Nelson puts up 12.5 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Sean Yoder posts 11.0 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 45.3% from the field and 40.6% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Patrick Dorsey posts 7.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 42.3% from the field and 35.6% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Christian Jones posts 8.0 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
American Key Players
- Matt Rogers is the Eagles’ top scorer (13.4 points per game), and he averages 1.7 assists and 5.4 rebounds.
- Johnny O’Neil is posting a team-high 6.4 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 10.6 points and 1.4 assists, making 44.0% of his shots from the field and 37.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 treys per contest.
- Elijah Stephens is the Eagles’ top assist man (4.0 per game), and he averages 9.3 points and 2.1 rebounds.
- Geoff Sprouse gives the Eagles 8.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jermaine Ballisager Webb gives the Eagles 5.5 points, 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.3 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!