NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Line: Nebraska -8.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Nebraska -454, Minnesota +334
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (14-14, 8-10 Big Ten) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-19, 1-16 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on BTN.
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Key Stats
- Out of nine games so far this year, Nebraska has played six with over 134.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- Six of the Golden Gophers’ eight games this season have gone over 134.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 fewer points per game (128.7) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Nebraska and Minnesota have seen its opponents average a combined 5.1 more points per game than the point total of 134.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Cornhuskers games this year is 1.5 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Minnesota this season is 2.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Nebraska won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- Nebraska has registered a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, five of Nebraska’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- Minnesota has been underdogs in eight games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Minnesota has gone 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Minnesota is 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Nebraska Key Players
- Sam Griesel leads the Cornhuskers at 4.0 assists per game, while also averaging 5.5 rebounds and 11.4 points.
- Derrick Walker leads his team in both points (14.0) and rebounds (7.2) per game, and also posts 3.7 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Keisei Tominaga is averaging 12.7 points, 0.8 assists and 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Juwan Gary puts up 9.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Emmanuel Bandoumel is averaging 8.4 points, 2.3 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
Minnesota Key Players
- Ta’Lon Cooper is putting up a team-high 5.9 assists per game. And he is contributing 9.8 points and 4.2 rebounds, making 40.4% of his shots from the floor and 37.8% from 3-point range, with 1.2 triples per contest.
- Dawson Garcia is putting up team highs in points (15.5 per game) and rebounds (6.5). And he is producing 1.8 assists, making 46.2% of his shots from the field and 34.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 treys per game.
- Jamison Battle gives the Golden Gophers 12.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Pharrel Payne gets the Golden Gophers 7.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also puts up 0.4 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- The Golden Gophers receive 7.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Joshua Ola-Joseph.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!