NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Lawlor Events Center
- Line: Nevada -8.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Nevada -400, UNLV +300
The Nevada Wolf Pack (22-8, 12-5 MWC) welcome in the UNLV Rebels (17-12, 6-11 MWC) after winning 15 straight home games. It tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023.
Nevada vs. UNLV Key Stats
- Nevada and UNLV combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.9 points per game, 6.6 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Wolf Pack games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for UNLV this year is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. UNLV Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This is the first time Nevada will play as a favorite this season.
- UNLV will be posted as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Nevada Key Players
- Kenan Blackshear leads the Wolf Pack at 4.8 assists per game, while also posting 4 rebounds and 14.2 points.
- Darrion Williams is tops on the Wolf Pack at 7.2 rebounds per game, while also posting 2.7 assists and 7.6 points.
- Jarod Lucas is tops on the Wolf Pack at 16.7 points per contest, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 2.5 rebounds.
- Will Baker averages 14.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Tre Coleman posts 6.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
UNLV Key Players
- Elijah Harkless is the Rebels’ top scorer (18.4 points per game), and he posts 3.2 assists and 4.9 rebounds.
- Keshon Gilbert paces the Rebels in assists (3.3 per game), and averages 11.9 points and 4 rebounds. He also puts up 1.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Luis Rodriguez is putting up a team-leading 5.3 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 10.8 points and 1.2 assists, making 40.6% of his shots from the field and 29.5% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per game.
- David Muoka is posting 4.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 56.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Justin Webster gets the Rebels 7.7 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!