NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Norfolk Scope
- Line: North Carolina Central -10.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Carolina Central -666, Delaware State +454
|North Carolina Central||-10.5||135.5|
The No. 2 seed North Carolina Central Eagles (17-11, 10-4 MEAC) will square off against the No. 7 seed Delaware State Hornets (6-23, 4-10 MEAC) in the MEAC Tournament Wednesday at Norfolk Scope, starting at 8:30 PM.
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Key Stats
- North Carolina Central has played three games with over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- Five of the Hornets’ 10 games this season have had more than 135.5 total points scored.
- North Carolina Central and Delaware State average 4.8 more points between them than the over/under of 135.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game, 140.9, than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this season is 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Delaware State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.9 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- North Carolina Central has been the favorite in six games this season and won five (83.3%) of those contests.
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- North Carolina Central is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- North Carolina Central’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this season.
- Delaware State has been an underdog in nine games this season and has come away with the win three times (33.3%) in those contests.
- Delaware State has covered the spread five times in eight games with a set spread.
- Delaware State is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Delaware State’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
North Carolina Central (-10.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
North Carolina Central Key Players
- Justin Wright leads the Eagles with 16 points per game and 2.1 assists, while also posting 5 rebounds.
- Brendan Medley-Bacon leads the Eagles at 5.6 rebounds per game, while also posting 0.8 assists and 12.1 points.
- Eric Boone paces the Eagles at 5.3 assists per game, while also posting 4.6 rebounds and 7.2 points.
- Kris Monroe leads his team in rebounds per game (5.6), and also posts 10 points and 0.7 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Marque Maultsby posts 7.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 35.5% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Delaware State Key Players
- Martez Robinson is the Hornets’ top scorer (11.8 points per game) and rebounder (5.6), and contributes 2.7 assists.
- Jevin Muniz gets the Hornets 7.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Brandon Stone is posting 11.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 51.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Corey Perkins is putting up a team-best 3.9 assists per contest. And he is producing 5.6 points and 1.9 rebounds, making 37.4% of his shots from the field.
- Khyrie Staten gives the Hornets 9.1 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!