NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Line: North Carolina -7
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Carolina -294, Florida State +229
The Florida State Seminoles (9-20, 7-11 ACC) will host the North Carolina Tar Heels (18-11, 10-8 ACC) after dropping six home games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 27, 2023.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Key Stats
- North Carolina has played one game with more than 151.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Seminoles have played in three games this year (42.9% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 151.5 points.
- North Carolina and Florida State combine to average 4.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- North Carolina and Florida State have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set in this outing.
- The Tar Heels’ average point total in outings this year is 148.9, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Florida State’s games this season is 4.9 fewer points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- North Carolina has won four of the six games it has played as the favorite this season.
- North Carolina has gone 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- North Carolina is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, three of North Carolina’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- Florida State has been victorious in three of the five contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Florida State has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- Florida State is 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
North Carolina (-7)
- Over/Under Prediction:
North Carolina Key Players
- Armando Bacot puts up 17 points and 10.9 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 1.5 assists, shooting 56.1% from the floor.
- RJ Davis paces the Tar Heels at 3.2 assists per contest, while also putting up 5.1 rebounds and 15.7 points.
- Caleb Love is putting up 16.9 points, 2.8 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black is averaging 7 points, 1.4 assists and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Pete Nance is posting 10.2 points, 1.6 assists and 6 rebounds per contest.
Florida State Key Players
- Matthew Cleveland is putting up team highs in points (14.3 per game) and rebounds (7.7). And he is delivering 1.9 assists, making 46% of his shots from the field.
- Caleb Mills is registering a team-high 3.6 assists per game. He’s also delivering 13 points and 3 rebounds, sinking 39.7% of his shots from the field.
- Darin Green Jr. is posting 13.9 points, 3 rebounds and 2 assists per game, making 39.8% of his shots from the field and 37.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.9 treys per contest.
- The Seminoles get 6.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game from Jalen Warley.
- The Seminoles receive 8.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Cameron Corhen.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!