NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Dean Smith Center
- Line: North Carolina -2.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Carolina -144, Virginia +118
The North Carolina Tar Heels (17-11, 9-8 ACC) square off against the Virginia Cavaliers (21-5, 13-4 ACC) on Saturday at 6:00 PM ET in ACC action, aiting on ESPN.
North Carolina vs. Virginia Key Stats
- Of five games thus far this year, North Carolina has played four with more than 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This year, four of the Cavaliers’ nine games have had a combined total of more than 130.5 points scored.
- These two teams average 145.6 points per game combined, 15.1 more than the over/under of 130.5.
- North Carolina and Virginia have seen its opponents average a combined 1.8 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Tar Heels’ average point total in outings this year is 149.5, 19.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for Virginia this year is 2.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina vs. Virginia Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- North Carolina has entered the game as favorites five times this season and won three of those games.
- North Carolina has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-3-0).
- North Carolina is 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, North Carolina’s games have hit the over twice out of nine chances.
- Virginia was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Virginia has gone 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, Virginia’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
North Carolina (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
North Carolina Key Players
- Armando Bacot is tops on the Tar Heels with 17.3 points per game and 11.1 rebounds (sixth in the country), while also averaging 1.5 assists.
- RJ Davis posts a team-best 3.2 assists per contest. He is also putting up 15.6 points and 4.9 rebounds, shooting 42.1% from the floor and 32.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Caleb Love posts 17.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, shooting 39% from the floor and 31.2% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black averages 7.1 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 42.2% from the field.
- Pete Nance averages 9.7 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 41.3% from the field and 28.2% from downtown with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
Virginia Key Players
- Kihei Clark is the Cavaliers’ top assist man (5.7 per game), and he contributes 11.6 points and 2.7 rebounds.
- The Cavaliers get 9.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game from Reece Beekman.
- Armaan Franklin is totaling a team-best 12.4 points per contest. And he is contributing 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists, sinking 41.8% of his shots from the field, and 38.7% from beyond the arc tallying 2 treys per contest.
- Jayden Gardner is posting a team-leading 5.2 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 11.3 points and 0.7 assists, making 51.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Cavaliers receive 7.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Ben Vander Plas.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!