NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Fargo, North Dakota
- Venue: Scheels Center
- Line: North Dakota State -7.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Dakota State -322, Western Illinois +249
|North Dakota State||-7.5||147.5|
The North Dakota State Bison (13-16, 10-7 Summit) hope to build on a four-game home winning stretch when hosting the Western Illinois Leathernecks (16-12, 9-8 Summit) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Key Stats
- North Dakota State and its opponent have combined to score over 147.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, once this year.
- This year, four of the Leathernecks’ six total matchups have gone over 147.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 fewer points per game, 146.6, than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- North Dakota State and Western Illinois have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 147.5 set in this matchup.
- The Bison’s average point total in outings this season is 145.6, 1.9 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Western Illinois’ games this year is 1.2 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 for this outing.
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- North Dakota State has entered the game as favorites five times this season and won three of those games.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread four times this season (4-2-0).
- North Dakota State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving North Dakota State have hit the over once this season.
- Western Illinois has been an underdog in three games this season and has come away with the win two times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Western Illinois has registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- Western Illinois is winless against the spread when it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, five of Western Illinois’ games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Western Illinois (+7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
North Dakota State Key Players
- Grant Nelson is tops on his team in points (17.7), rebounds (9.1) and assists (2.1) per contest, shooting 53% from the floor. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Boden Skunberg is averaging 14.3 points, 1.5 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Andrew Morgan averages 10.6 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 59.6% from the field.
- Tajavis Miller posts 8.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Jacari White posts 7.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 39.9% from the floor and 35.6% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Western Illinois Key Players
- Jesiah West is No. 1 on the Leathernecks in rebounding (7.4 per game), and averages 9.6 points and 2.3 assists. He also averages 1 steal and 1.7 blocked shots.
- Alec Rosner is posting 14.1 points, 3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, making 42.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.4% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 triples per contest.
- Vuk Stevanic gives the Leathernecks 10.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Quinlan Bennett is putting up 9.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 51.9% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!