NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Greeley, Colorado
- Venue: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
- Line: Northern Colorado -4.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Colorado -217, Northern Arizona +174
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Northern Colorado vs Northern Arizona, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Northern Colorado Bears (10-18, 5-11 Big Sky) welcome in the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (8-21, 4-12 Big Sky) after winning four straight home games. It tips at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Key Stats
- Northern Colorado’s games have finished over 150.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, three times (out of five) this season.
- The Lumberjacks have combined with their opponents to score more than 150.5 points twice this year.
- The two teams average a combined 6.3 fewer points per game, 144.2, than this matchup’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (150.6) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- The Bears’ average point total in outings this year is 149.6, 0.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Northern Arizona this year is 5.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Northern Colorado has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Northern Colorado is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Colorado is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Northern Colorado’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of six chances this season.
- Northern Arizona has been victorious in one of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Northern Arizona is 5-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Northern Arizona has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
Northern Arizona (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Northern Colorado Key Players
- Dalton Knecht paces the Bears with 19.9 points per contest and 7.1 rebounds, while also averaging 1.8 assists.
- Daylen Kountz posts 16.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest, shooting 42.6% from the field and 31.8% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Matt Johnson paces the Bears at 3.5 assists per contest, while also posting 2.8 rebounds and 12 points.
- Riley Abercrombie posts 8.1 points, 4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Brock Wisne posts 5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Carson Towt tops the Lumberjacks in rebounding (7.7 per game) and assists (3.1), and produces 9.8 points. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jalen Cole is averaging team highs in points (16.6 per game) and assists (2.6). And he is contributing 3.2 rebounds, making 41.5% of his shots from the field and 39.2% from beyond the arc, with 2.7 triples per game.
- Xavier Fuller gives the Lumberjacks 12.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Nik Mains gives the Lumberjacks 8.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Liam Lloyd is averaging 5.9 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, making 33.3% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!