NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Venue: McGuirk Arena
- Line: Northern Illinois -3.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Illinois -153, Central Michigan +125
The Northern Illinois Huskies (11-17, 7-8 MAC) will be looking to halt a three-game losing streak when visiting the Central Michigan Chippewas (10-18, 5-10 MAC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at McGuirk Arena. It will air at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Key Stats
- Northern Illinois has played eight games with over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- Four of the Chippewas’ 11 games this season have gone over 135.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 136.8 points per game combined, 1.3 more than the total of 135.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.2 points per game, 10.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Huskies have had in their matchups this year is 10.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this season is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Illinois vs. Central Michigan Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Northern Illinois has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Northern Illinois is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Illinois has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- Central Michigan has come away with three wins in the 11 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-7-0).
- Central Michigan has an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Central Michigan have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Central Michigan (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Northern Illinois Key Players
- David Coit is tops on the Huskies at 15.9 points per game, while also putting up 2.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds.
- Zarigue Nutter puts up 12.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Kaleb Thornton is tops on the Huskies at 4.9 assists per contest, while also putting up 2.6 rebounds and 8 points.
- Anthony Crump paces the Huskies at 5.2 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 7.2 points.
- Keshawn Williams puts up 17.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Central Michigan Key Players
- Brian Taylor leads the Chippewas in scoring (14.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.3), and averages 1.5 assists. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Reggie Bass is the Chippewas’ top assist man (3.3 per game), and he posts 10.7 points and 3.6 rebounds.
- Jesse Zarzuela is posting 16.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, making 39.9% of his shots from the field and 35.6% from beyond the arc, with 2.5 treys per contest.
- The Chippewas get 4.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game from Nicolas Pavrette.
- Markus Harding gives the Chippewas 8.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!