NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Enterprise Center
- Line: Northern Iowa -3.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Iowa -172, Illinois State +140
The Illinois State Redbirds (11-20, 6-14 MVC) will try to snap a seven-game road losing skid at the Northern Iowa Panthers (13-17, 9-11 MVC) on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET.
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Key Stats
- Northern Iowa and its opponent have combined to score over 135.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in five of eight games this year.
- Three of the Redbirds’ eight games this season have gone over 135.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 136.7 points per game, 1.2 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Northern Iowa and Illinois State have seen its opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the point total of 135.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Panthers games this year is 4.7 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Illinois State’s games this season is 1.4 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Northern Iowa vs. Illinois State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Northern Iowa has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Northern Iowa has put together a record of 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Iowa is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the point total.
- Illinois State has been underdogs in three games this season, however, it has failed to come away with a win in any of those games.
- Illinois State has gone 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Illinois State is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Illinois State’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Northern Iowa (-3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Northern Iowa Key Players
- Tytan Anderson leads his team in rebounds per contest (8.8), and also puts up 12.6 points and 1.8 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Michael Duax posts 9.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 56.1% from the field.
- Trey Campbell puts up 7.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Logan Wolf posts 7.8 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Illinois State Key Players
- Kendall Lewis paces the Redbirds in rebounding (7.3 per game), and posts 10.7 points and 1.3 assists. He also delivers 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Redbirds receive 12.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Seneca Knight.
- Malachi Poindexter gets the Redbirds 9.5 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Redbirds receive 7 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Luke Kasubke.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!