NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Value City Arena
- Line: Ohio State -1.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ohio State -126, Penn State +104
The Ohio State Buckeyes (11-16, 3-13 Big Ten) will host the Penn State Nittany Lions (16-11, 7-9 Big Ten) after losing three home games in a row. It begins at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
Ohio State vs. Penn State Key Stats
- Of nine games thus far this season, Ohio State has had three with over 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This year, four of the Nittany Lions’ nine games have had a combined total higher than 142.5 points scored.
- These two teams average 146.3 points per game combined, 3.8 more than the over/under of 142.5.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.9 points per game, 4.6 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Buckeyes’ average point total in outings this season is 142.3, 0.2 points less than the total in this game.
- Penn State’s games this year have averaged a total of 142 points, 0.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio State vs. Penn State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Ohio State has been favored six times and won two of those games.
- Ohio State is 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of Ohio State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Penn State has come away with one win in the four contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Penn State has gone 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Penn State has an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Penn State have hit the over seven times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Ohio State (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ohio State Key Players
- Brice Sensabaugh averages 16.5 points and 1 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 5.1 rebounds, shooting 48.2% from the field and 43.5% from downtown with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Zed Key is tops on the Buckeyes at 7.5 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 0.8 assists and 10.8 points.
- Justice Sueing averages 12 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Bruce Thornton posts 8.9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 43.3% from the floor and 37.2% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Sean McNeil is putting up 9.8 points, 1.3 assists and 2 rebounds per contest.
Penn State Key Players
- Jalen Pickett leads the Nittany Lions in scoring (18.6 points per game), rebounding (7.4) and assists (7), making 52.3% from the field and 37.8% from 3-point range with 1.4 triples per game. He also puts up 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Seth Lundy gives the Nittany Lions 14.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Andrew Funk is posting 12.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 44.5% of his shots from the floor and 41.2% from beyond the arc, with 3 triples per game.
- Camren Wynter gets the Nittany Lions 7.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. He also averages 0.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Nittany Lions get 5.7 points, 2.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Myles Dread.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!