NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
- Line: Ohio State -1.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ohio State -135, Wisconsin +110
The Ohio State Buckeyes (13-18, 5-15 Big Ten) and the Wisconsin Badgers (17-13, 9-11 Big Ten) will look to move on in the Big Ten tournament on Wednesday as they square off at 6:30 PM.
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Key Stats
- Ohio State and its opponent have combined to score over 131.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in 10 of 13 games this year.
- The Badgers games have gone over 131.5 total points scored in three of 10 total matchups this season.
- These teams average 138.3 points per game combined, 6.8 more than the total of 131.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (133.2) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The average point total in Buckeyes games this year is 11.0 more points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Wisconsin this season is 2.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Ohio State has been favored seven times and won two of those games.
- Ohio State has put together a record of 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Ohio State have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this season.
- Wisconsin has been an underdog in seven games this season and has come away with the win one time (14.3%) in those contests.
- Wisconsin has covered the spread two times this season (2-8-0).
- In games it has played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, Wisconsin has an ATS record of 1-6.
- This season, Wisconsin’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Ohio State Key Players
- Brice Sensabaugh puts up 16.5 points and 1.2 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 5.2 rebounds, shooting 48.1% from the floor and 41.5% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Justice Sueing is putting up 12 points, 1.9 assists and 5.4 rebounds per contest.
- Zed Key is tops on the Buckeyes at 7.5 rebounds per contest, while also posting 0.8 assists and 10.8 points.
- Bruce Thornton is averaging 10 points, 2.4 assists and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Sean McNeil puts up 9.7 points, 2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Wisconsin Key Players
- Steven Crowl tops the Badgers in rebounding (7.1 per game), and produces 11.6 points and 2.6 assists. He also averages 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Badgers get 11.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Tyler Wahl.
- Connor Essegian is posting 11.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 triples per game.
- Max Klesmit gets the Badgers 8.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!