NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Pensacola, Florida
- Venue: Pensacola Bay Center
- Line: Old Dominion -3.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Old Dominion -178, Texas State +145
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Old Dominion vs Texas State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Old Dominion Monarchs (19-11, 11-7 Sun Belt) will look to continue a three-game winning run when hosting the Texas State Bobcats (14-18, 6-12 Sun Belt) on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at Pensacola Bay Center. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Old Dominion vs. Texas State Key Stats
- This season, Old Dominion’s games have finished over 131.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, four (out of seven) times.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points twice this year.
- These teams average 134 points per game combined, 2.5 more than the over/under of 131.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (133.9) than this matchup’s total of 131.5 points.
- The average total the Monarchs have had in their matchups this year is 2.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Texas State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 133.8 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Old Dominion vs. Texas State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Old Dominion has won two of the three games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set spread.
- Old Dominion is winless against the spread when they are 3.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Old Dominion’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- Texas State has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win one time (25%) in those games.
- Texas State has gone 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Texas State has an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Texas State have hit the over three times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Old Dominion (-3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Old Dominion Key Players
- Mekhi Long is tops on the Monarchs at 8.7 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 1.2 assists and 10.9 points.
- Tyreek Scott-Grayson averages 13.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 1 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Dericko Williams puts up 5.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Faizon Fields is posting 5 points, 0.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
Texas State Key Players
- Tyler Morgan is averaging a team-best 6.1 rebounds per game. And he is producing 9.1 points and 1.6 assists, making 47.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Nighael Ceaser gets the Bobcats 9.5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.5 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- The Bobcats receive 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game from Nate Martin.
- Drue Drinnon gets the Bobcats 7 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!