NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, March 6, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Venue: Denny Sanford Premier Center
- Moneyline (To Win): Oral Roberts -625, St. Thomas +432
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Oral Roberts vs St. Thomas, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (28-4, 18-0 Summit) and the No. 5 seed Saint Thomas Tommies (19-13, 9-9 Summit) square off in the Summit Tournament Monday at Denny Sanford Premier Center. Gametime is at 7:00 PM.
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Key Stats
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Oral Roberts has been listed as the favorite in five games and won them all.
- Oral Roberts has covered the spread one time this season (1-4-0).
- Games involving Oral Roberts have hit the over three times out of four chances this season.
- St. Thomas was defeated in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- St. Thomas has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, each of St. Thomas’ games has hit the over.
- Spread Prediction:
Oral Roberts Key Players
- Connor Vanover is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7), and also posts 12.8 points and 0.8 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 3 blocked shots (second in the nation).
- Kareem Thompson puts up 8.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game, shooting 50.5% from the floor and 40.3% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Issac McBride puts up 11.9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 48.3% from the field and 41.4% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Carlos Jurgens averages 9.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
St. Thomas Key Players
- The Tommies receive 8.5 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Brooks Allen.
- Parker Bjorklund is averaging a team-best 5.3 rebounds per contest. And he is delivering 15 points and 1.2 assists, making 50.2% of his shots from the field and 37.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 treys per contest.
- The Tommies receive 12.1 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Riley Miller.
- The Tommies get 7.4 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Kendall Blue.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!