NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Bryce Jordan Center
- Line: Penn State -3.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Penn State -172, Maryland +140
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Penn State vs Maryland, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Maryland Terrapins (20-10, 11-8 Big Ten) aim to snap a three-game road losing skid at the Penn State Nittany Lions (18-12, 9-10 Big Ten) on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET.
Penn State vs. Maryland Key Stats
- This season, Penn State’s games have finished over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, eight (out of 10) times.
- This season, four of the Terrapins’ nine total matchups have gone over 135.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 143.5 points per game combined, 8.0 more than the over/under of 135.5.
- Penn State and Maryland have seen their opponents average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 135.5 set for this game.
- The average total in Nittany Lions games this season is 5.4 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this game.
- Maryland’s games this season have averaged a total of 134.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Penn State vs. Maryland Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Penn State has won four out of the five games in which it has been favored.
- Penn State has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-0).
- In games it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more, Penn State has an ATS record of 2-2.
- Penn State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of nine chances this season.
- Maryland has come away with one win in the three contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Maryland has covered the spread five times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, Maryland has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Maryland have hit the over five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Penn State Key Players
- Jalen Pickett is tops on his team in points (18.1), rebounds (7.3) and assists (7.0) per game, shooting 52.6% from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Seth Lundy is posting 14.3 points, 0.9 assists and 6.2 rebounds per contest.
- Andrew Funk averages 12.0 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 43.6% from the floor and 40.5% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Camren Wynter posts 8.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, shooting 46.1% from the field and 41.3% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Myles Dread puts up 5.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Maryland Key Players
- Julian Reese is No. 1 on the Terrapins in rebounding (7.3 per game), and produces 11.4 points and 0.9 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- The Terrapins receive 11.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Donta Scott.
- Hakim Hart is putting up 11.8 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, making 49.6% of his shots from the field and 34.0% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
- The Terrapins receive 7.0 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Don Carey.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!