NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: HBCUGo
- Where: Prairie View, Texas
- Venue: William J. Nicks Building
- Line: Prairie View A&M -4.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Prairie View A&M -192, Texas Southern +155
|Prairie View A&M||-4.5||135.5|
The Prairie View A&M Panthers (12-18, 8-9 SWAC) will be attempting to continue a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Texas Southern Tigers (11-19, 7-10 SWAC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at William J. Nicks Building. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on HBCUGo.
Prairie View A&M vs. Texas Southern Key Stats
- Prairie View A&M and its opponent have combined to score over 135.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, twice this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game, 137.2, than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- Prairie View A&M and Texas Southern have seen its opponents average a combined 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set in this outing.
- The Panthers’ average point total in matchups this year is 136.3, 0.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Texas Southern’s games this season is 6.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Prairie View A&M vs. Texas Southern Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Prairie View A&M has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Texas Southern has yet to play a game this season where it is named as the underdog.
- Spread Prediction:
Texas Southern (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Prairie View A&M Key Players
- Yahuza Rasas leads his team in rebounds per contest (6.9), and also averages 11.0 points and 1.0 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Hegel Augustin posts 10.0 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.0 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jeremiah Gambrell puts up 9.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 32.8% from the field and 27.2% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Tekorian Smith is putting up 7.6 points, 1.0 assists and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
Texas Southern Key Players
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas is the Tigers’ top rebounder (9.0 per game), and he delivers 11.1 points and 1.5 assists.
- John Walker III is posting 12.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 46.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Davon Barnes is No. 1 on the Tigers in scoring (13.2 points per game), and averages 4.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Zytarious Mortle is posting 8.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 45.7% of his shots from the field.
- PJ Henry is putting up a team-leading 2.2 assists per game. And he is contributing 11.8 points and 1.8 rebounds, making 34.3% of his shots from the field and 32.8% from 3-point range, with 1.8 treys per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!