NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
- Line: Providence -7.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Providence -312, Georgetown +242
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Providence vs Georgetown, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Georgetown Hoyas (7-22, 2-16 Big East) will try to snap a four-game home losing skid when hosting the Providence Friars (20-8, 12-5 Big East) on Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 12:30 PM ET.
Providence vs. Georgetown Key Stats
- Providence has played five games with more than 149.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this season.
- This season, three of the Hoyas’ 10 games have had a combined total higher than 149.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.2 points per game, 2.3 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Friars have had set in games this year is 0.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Georgetown’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Providence vs. Georgetown Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Providence has been favored in five games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Providence has compiled a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Providence has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Providence have hit the over five times this season.
- Georgetown has been chosen as underdogs in 10 games this year and has walked away with the win one time (10%) in those games.
- Georgetown is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Georgetown is 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Georgetown’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Providence Key Players
- Bryce Hopkins puts up 16.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 2.3 assists, shooting 46.6% from the floor.
- Devin Carter is averaging 13.2 points, 2.4 assists and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
- Ed Croswell is averaging 12.9 points, 0.6 assists and 7.3 rebounds per contest.
- Jared Bynum is tops on his squad in assists per contest (4.4), and also puts up 9.5 points and 2.6 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Noah Locke is averaging 11.1 points, 0.9 assists and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
Georgetown Key Players
- Brandon Murray is averaging 14.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest, making 40.9% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- Akok Akok gets the Hoyas 6.8 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game. He also posts 0.6 steals and 2.0 blocked shots.
- Qudus Wahab is the Hoyas’ top rebounder (7.3 per game), and he delivers 9.9 points and 0.4 assists.
- Jay Heath is posting 12.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 43.3% of his shots from the floor and 38.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 triples per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!