NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
- Line: Purdue -6.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Purdue -270, Penn State +212
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Purdue vs Penn State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed Purdue Boilermakers (28-5, 15-5 Big Ten) will aim to secure the Big Ten championship along with a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket when they meet the No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (22-12, 10-10 Big Ten) on Sunday at 3:30 PM.
Purdue vs. Penn State Key Stats
- This season, Purdue’s games have gone over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, seven (out of 11) times.
- The Nittany Lions have played in eight games this season (72.7% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.3 more points per game (145.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Purdue and Penn State have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Boilermakers have had in their matchups this season is 0.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average total in Penn State’s games this year is 5.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Purdue vs. Penn State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Purdue has entered the game as favorites 11 times this season and won 10, or 90.9%, of those games.
- Purdue has registered a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Purdue has an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Purdue’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- Penn State has been victorious in two of the five contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Penn State is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Penn State is winless against the spread when it has played as 6.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Penn State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Purdue Key Players
- Zach Edey posts 22.1 points and 12.8 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 1.6 assists, shooting 60.2% from the floor.
- Braden Smith puts up a team-high 4.2 assists per contest. He is also posting 10 points and 4.2 rebounds, shooting 46.4% from the floor and 40.7% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Fletcher Loyer averages 11.1 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 37% from the field and 32.5% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Caleb Furst puts up 5.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Ethan Morton is averaging 4 points, 2.5 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
Penn State Key Players
- Jalen Pickett paces the Nittany Lions in scoring (18.1 points per game), rebounding (7.4) and assists (6.8), shooting 52.1% from the field and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 1.3 triples per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Nittany Lions receive 14.2 points, 6.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Seth Lundy.
- Andrew Funk gives the Nittany Lions 12.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Camren Wynter gets the Nittany Lions 8.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Myles Dread gets the Nittany Lions 5.2 points, 2.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!