NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Venue: McCann Arena
- Line: Quinnipiac -3.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Quinnipiac -161, Marist +131
The Marist Red Foxes’ (10-18, 6-13 MAAC) MAAC schedule includes Saturday’s game against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (19-11, 10-9 MAAC) at McCann Arena. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Key Stats
- Of 11 games thus far this season, Quinnipiac has had six with over 141.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- One of the Red Foxes’ nine games this season has gone over 141.5 total points scored.
- These teams average a combined 136.3 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 fewer points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in games this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for Marist this season is 11.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac vs. Marist Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Quinnipiac has won six out of the eight games in which it has been favored.
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-5-0).
- In games it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more, Quinnipiac has an ATS record of 3-5.
- This season, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over seven times out of nine chances.
- Marist has won in two of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Marist has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, Marist is 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Quinnipiac Key Players
- Dezi Jones puts up a team-best 12.1 points per contest. He is also posting 3.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists, shooting 41.6% from the field and 40.2% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Luis Kortright posts a team-leading 3.9 assists per contest. He is also posting 10.2 points and 4.2 rebounds, shooting 38.8% from the field.
- Paul Otieno is tops on the Bobcats at 6.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 0.6 assists and 7.5 points.
- Matt Balanc is averaging 11.7 points, 0.8 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Ike Nweke posts 10 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 48.3% from the floor.
Marist Key Players
- Patrick Gardner is the Red Foxes’ top scorer (18.5 points per game) and rebounder (6.1), and contributes 2.1 assists.
- The Red Foxes get 7.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Javon Cooley.
- Isaiah Brickner paces the Red Foxes in assists (2.6 per game), and posts 7 points and 3.3 rebounds. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Noah Harris is averaging 9.3 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, making 32% of his shots from the floor and 30.6% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per game.
- Stephane Ingo is averaging 3.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, making 51.9% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!