NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Radford, Virginia
- Venue: Dedmon Center
- Moneyline (To Win): Radford -227, Campbell +181
The Radford Highlanders (17-13, 11-6 Big South) will look to snap a three-game losing skid when hosting the Campbell Fighting Camels (13-16, 8-9 Big South) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Dedmon Center. This game is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Radford vs. Campbell Key Stats
Radford vs. Campbell Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Radford has been the favorite in nine games this season and won seven (77.8%) of those contests.
- Radford is 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Radford’s games have gone over the total twice out of 11 chances this season.
- Campbell has won in one of the five contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Campbell has covered the spread six times this year (6-4-0).
- Campbell’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Radford Key Players
- DaQuan Smith puts up 13.6 points and 1.8 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.3 rebounds, shooting 42.9% from the field and 39% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Justin Archer paces the Highlanders at 6.8 rebounds per game, while also putting up 0.5 assists and 8 points.
- Bryan Antoine puts up 11.2 points, 3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 46.5% from the field and 40.7% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Josiah Jeffers paces his squad in assists per contest (3.6), and also averages 8.2 points and 2.3 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Shaquan Jules posts 6.9 points, 6 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Campbell Key Players
- Jay Pal is the Fighting Camels’ top rebounder (6.7 per game), and he delivers 11.1 points and 1.3 assists.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is posting 11.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 49% of his shots from the field and 31.7% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 treys per contest.
- Joshua Lusane is posting 9.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, making 42.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Juan Reyna gives the Fighting Camels 5.5 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also posts 0.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!