NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Olean, New York
- Venue: Reilly Center
- Line: Saint Bonaventure -3.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Bonaventure -161, Saint Joseph’s (PA) +131
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Saint Bonaventure vs Saint Joseph’s (PA), or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-16, 7-9 A-10) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (13-15, 7-9 A-10) at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 26, 2023. The Hawks have lost three games in a row.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Stats
- This year, Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three (out of eight) times.
- This year, six of the Hawks’ 10 games have had a combined total higher than 139.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game, 138.7, than this matchup’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Bonnies’ average point total in matchups this season is 134.0, 5.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Saint Joseph’s (PA) this season is 5.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Saint Bonaventure has been listed as the favorite in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Saint Bonaventure is winless against the spread when they are 3.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and has walked away with the win two times (33.3%) in those games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, Saint Joseph’s (PA) has gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Saint Joseph’s (PA) have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Daryl Banks III paces his team in points per game (15.1), and also averages 3.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kyrell Luc averages a team-high 4.3 assists per contest. He is also posting 11.6 points and 3.4 rebounds, shooting 35.6% from the floor and 31.3% from beyond the arc with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Chad Venning posts 12.4 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 57.1% from the floor.
- Yann Farell paces the Bonnies at 6.2 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.2 assists and 8.9 points.
- Moses Flowers posts 8.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, shooting 46.7% from the floor and 38.2% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Players
- Erik Reynolds II is averaging team highs in points (18.4 per game) and assists (2.5). And he is producing 3.0 rebounds, making 42.6% of his shots from the field and 37.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.8 triples per contest.
- Cameron Brown is putting up a team-leading 6.1 rebounds per contest. And he is producing 13.6 points and 1.7 assists, making 41.2% of his shots from the floor and 38.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.6 treys per game.
- Lynn Greer III is No. 1 on the Hawks in assists (4.1 per game), and produces 11.6 points and 4.9 rebounds. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Kacper Klaczek gives the Hawks 8.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also posts 1.0 steal and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Hawks get 8.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Ejike Obinna.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!