NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Olean, New York
- Venue: Reilly Center
- Line: Saint Bonaventure -3.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Bonaventure -161, Saint Joseph’s (PA) +131
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-16, 7-9 A-10) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (13-15, 7-9 A-10) at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 26, 2023. The Hawks have lost three games in a row.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Stats
- This year, Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over 139.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three (out of eight) times.
- This year, six of the Hawks’ 10 games have had a combined total higher than 139.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game, 138.7, than this matchup’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Bonnies’ average point total in matchups this season is 134.0, 5.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Saint Joseph’s (PA) this season is 5.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Saint Bonaventure has been listed as the favorite in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-5-0 against the spread this se