NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Venue: DeGol Arena
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Francis (PA) -126, Wagner +104
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (12-16, 9-7 NEC) will attempt to continue a three-game winning stretch when hosting the Wagner Seahawks (14-12, 8-8 NEC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at DeGol Arena. This matchup is at 4:00 PM ET on NEC Front Row.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Wagner Key Stats
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Wagner Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Francis (PA) has been listed as the favorite three times this season and has won all of those games.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- Wagner has been victorious in two of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Wagner has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-3-0).
- Wagner’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Josh Cohen leads the Red Flash with 21.8 points per game (10th in the country) and 8.0 rebounds, while also posting 2.4 assists.
- Maxwell Land posts 12.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Brad McCabe averages 6.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Landon Moore is posting 13.5 points, 3.7 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Cam Gregory puts up a team-leading 2.8 assists per game. He is also posting 5.4 points and 1.5 rebounds, shooting 41.7% from the floor.
Wagner Key Players
- Brandon Brown is averaging a team-leading 8.8 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 9.7 points and 1.8 assists, making 41.4% of his shots from the field.
- Delonnie Hunt tops the Seahawks in scoring (11.1 points per game) and assists (2.9), and puts up 3.2 rebounds. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is the Seahawks’ top assist man (3.1 per game), and he contributes 7.2 points and 3.0 rebounds.
- The Seahawks get 8.0 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Rahmir Moore.
- The Seahawks get 6.8 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game from Zaire Williams.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!