NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Saint Louis -4.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Louis -188, George Mason +152
The No. 5 seed George Mason Patriots (20-12, 11-7 A-10) play in the A-10 Tournament against the No. 4 seed Saint Louis Billikens (20-11, 12-6 A-10) on Thursday at Barclays Center, tipping off at 2:00 PM.
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Key Stats
- Saint Louis has played six games with more than 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- The Patriots have played in five games this year (35.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (144.5) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Billikens games this season is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for George Mason’s games this year is 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Saint Louis vs. George Mason Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Saint Louis has won six of the nine games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Saint Louis has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-4-0).
- Saint Louis is 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Saint Louis have hit the over five times out of 14 chances this season.
- George Mason has been chosen as underdogs in four games this year and has walked away with the win three times (75%) in those games.
- George Mason is 8-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, George Mason has an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, George Mason’s games have hit the over five times.
- Spread Prediction:
George Mason (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Saint Louis Key Players
- Yuri Collins posts a team-high 10.1 assists per contest. He is also putting up 11.3 points and 3.2 rebounds, shooting 43.8% from the floor.
- Gibson Jimerson is tops on the Billikens with 14 points per contest and 1.1 assists, while also posting 3.6 rebounds.
- Francis Okoro puts up a team-best 8.7 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 7 points and 0.7 assists, shooting 56% from the field.
- Javon Pickett puts up 9.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Javonte Perkins is putting up 11.1 points, 0.5 assists and 2 rebounds per game.
George Mason Key Players
- Josh Oduro is putting up team highs in points (15.6 per game) and rebounds (8.1). And he is contributing 2.5 assists, making 55.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Ronald Polite is the Patriots’ top assist man (4.1 per game), and he puts up 11.5 points and 3.2 rebounds.
- The Patriots receive 10.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from De’Von Cooper.
- Victor Bailey Jr. is averaging 11.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 44.9% of his shots from the field and 47% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Davonte Gaines is posting 7.3 points, 6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 38.7% of his shots from the floor and 34.7% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!