NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Line: San Diego State -1.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -128, Florida Atlantic +109
|San Diego State||-1.5||131.5|
A Final Four matchup features the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) squaring off with a spot in the National Championship Game on the line on Saturday at NRG Stadium. The NCAA Tournament matchup tips off at 6:09 PM.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Key Stats
- San Diego State’s games have gone over 131.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, four times (out of seven) this season.
- Eight of the Owls’ 11 games this season have had more than 131.5 total points scored.
- San Diego State and Florida Atlantic average 18.0 more points between them than the total of 131.5 for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 fewer points per game (128) than this game’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The average total for Aztecs games this year is 2.9 more points than the total of 131.5 in this game.
- The average over/under in Florida Atlantic’s games this year is 11.6 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, San Diego State has been listed as the favorite in five games and won them all.
- San Diego State has covered the spread five times in seven games with a set spread.
- In games it was favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, San Diego State has gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving San Diego State have hit the over three times out of 11 chances this season.
- Florida Atlantic has been victorious in two of the three contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread five times this season (5-5-1).
- Florida Atlantic has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Florida Atlantic have hit the over seven times this season.
- Spread Prediction:San Diego State (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:Over (131.5)
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley is tops on his squad in points per game (12.5), and also averages 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Lamont Butler paces the Aztecs at 3.3 assists per game, while also putting up 2.7 rebounds and 8.7 points.
- Darrion Trammell averages 9.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Nathan Mensah paces the Aztecs at 5.9 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.6 assists and 6.1 points.
- Jaedon LeDee is posting 7.8 points, 1 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis leads the Owls in scoring (13.9 points per game), and averages 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Vladislav Goldin tops the Owls in rebounding (6.6 per game), and produces 10.3 points and 0.4 assists. He also averages 0.4 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Alijah Martin gives the Owls 13.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also posts 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Nicholas Boyd paces the Owls in assists (2.5 per game), and posts 8.8 points and 4.3 rebounds. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Bryan Greenlee is posting 7.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, making 41.8% of his shots from the floor and 40.3% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!