NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Hammond, Louisiana
- Venue: University Center (LA)
- Moneyline (To Win): SE Louisiana -416, McNeese +311
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on SE Louisiana vs McNeese, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The SE Louisiana Lions (16-13, 10-6 Southland) go up against the McNeese Cowboys (8-21, 5-11 Southland) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday in Southland play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Key Stats
SE Louisiana vs. McNeese Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- SE Louisiana has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- McNeese was defeated in both of the contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Spread Prediction:
SE Louisiana Key Players
- Roger McFarlane averages a team-leading 8.2 rebounds per game. He is also posting 12.2 points and 2.0 assists, shooting 44.7% from the floor and 40.8% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Nick Caldwell posts 11.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, shooting 51.5% from the floor.
- Alec Woodard is averaging 8.7 points, 1.3 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Brody Rowbury puts up 8.8 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
McNeese Key Players
- Christian Shumate is the Cowboys’ top scorer (14.0 points per game) and rebounder (9.2), and posts 0.9 assists.
- Johnathan Massie is posting 9.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 37.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Trae English is averaging a team-leading 3.6 assists per game. And he is contributing 10.8 points and 1.9 rebounds, making 40.8% of his shots from the field and 31.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 triples per contest.
- Zach Scott is putting up 11.7 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 37.5% of his shots from the field and 31.8% from 3-point range, with 2.1 triples per game.
- Harwin Francois is putting up 6.8 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the field and 37.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 triples per contest.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!