NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Seton Hall -5.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Seton Hall -250, DePaul +198
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Seton Hall vs DePaul, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 7 seed Seton Hall Pirates (17-14, 10-10 Big East) will head into the Big East Tournament against the No. 10 seed DePaul Blue Demons (9-22, 3-17 Big East) on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden, starting at 5:30 PM.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Key Stats
- Seton Hall and its opponent have combined to score over 138.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in three of nine games this season.
- This season, seven of the Blue Demons’ 10 total matchups have gone over 138.5 total points scored.
- These two teams average 139.5 points per game combined, 1.0 more than the over/under of 138.5.
- Seton Hall and DePaul have seen its opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the point total of 138.5 set for this outing.
- The Pirates’ average point total in outings this season is 133.7, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for DePaul this year is 9.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Seton Hall has been listed as the favorite in four games and won them all.
- Seton Hall has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Seton Hall has yet to cover the spread (0-2) when it is at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Seton Hall have hit the over three times out of 10 chances this season.
- DePaul has been an underdog in 10 games this season and has come away with the win one time (10%) in those contests.
- DePaul is 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- DePaul is 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, DePaul’s games have hit the over three times.
- Spread Prediction:
Seton Hall (-5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Seton Hall Key Players
- Kadary Richmond leads his team in assists per contest (4.1), and also puts up 10.1 points and 5.2 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Tyrese Samuel is tops on his team in rebounds per game (5.5), and also puts up 10.7 points and 0.8 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- KC Ndefo posts 7.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, shooting 50.3% from the field.
- Al-Amir Dawes posts a team-high 12.6 points per contest. He is also putting up 2.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists, shooting 39.7% from the field and 39.9% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Femi Odukale is averaging 7.2 points, 2.2 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
DePaul Key Players
- Javan Johnson gives the Blue Demons 14.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Eral Penn is the Blue Demons’ top rebounder (7 per game), and he delivers 8.7 points and 0.7 assists.
- Da’Sean Nelson is putting up 10.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, making 54.1% of his shots from the field.
- The Blue Demons get 5.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Philmon Gebrewhit.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!