NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Venue: Yanitelli Center
- Line: Siena -4.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Siena -196, Saint Peter’s +158
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Siena vs Saint Peter’s, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Siena Saints (17-13, 11-8 MAAC) will look to break a four-game losing skid when visiting the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (11-17, 6-13 MAAC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Yanitelli Center. This game is at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Siena vs. Saint Peter’s Key Stats
- Siena’s games have finished over 126.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, seven times (out of 10) this season.
- The Peacocks games have gone over 126.5 total points scored in four of eight total matchups this year.
- Between them, these two teams average 3.4 more points per game (129.9) than this game’s total (126.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (132.2) than this game’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- The Saints’ average point total in outings this season is 135.5, 9.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Saint Peter’s this year is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Siena vs. Saint Peter’s Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Siena has been the favorite in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Siena has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-7-0).
- Siena is 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Siena’s games have hit the over twice out of eight chances.
- Saint Peter’s has come away with two wins in the five contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- Saint Peter’s has put together a record of 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Saint Peter’s has an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Saint Peter’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
Saint Peter’s (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Siena Key Players
- Jackson Stormo posts 12.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.3 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Jared Billups leads the Saints at 6.7 rebounds per game, while also putting up 1.8 assists and 7.8 points.
- Andrew Platek averages 10.9 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 46.4% from the field and 44.7% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Michael Baer leads the Saints at 6.7 rebounds per game, while also posting 1.4 assists and 4.4 points.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- Isiah Dasher is averaging a team-best 13.6 points per game. And he is delivering 4 rebounds and 1.2 assists, making 39% of his shots from the field and 32.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- Latrell Reid tops the Peacocks in assists (3.8 per game), and puts up 5.8 points and 4.3 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Peacocks receive 11.6 points, 3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Jaylen Murray.
- Corey Washington paces the Peacocks in rebounding (5 per game), and posts 7.1 points and 0.3 assists. He also posts 0.6 steals and 1 block.
- Mouhamed Sow gets the Peacocks 4.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!