NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Venue: G.B. Hodge Center
- Moneyline (To Win): South Carolina Upstate +106, Gardner-Webb -129
The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (14-14, 9-8 Big South) will host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (15-14, 10-7 Big South) after victories in three straight home games. It begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Gardner-Webb Key Stats
South Carolina Upstate vs. Gardner-Webb Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- South Carolina Upstate has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- South Carolina Upstate has gone 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving South Carolina Upstate have hit the over twice out of 10 chances this season.
- Gardner-Webb has been an underdog in three games this season and has come away with the win one time (33.3%) in those contests.
- Gardner-Webb has covered the spread three times this season (3-6-0).
- This year, Gardner-Webb’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina Upstate Key Players
- Jordan Gainey is tops on the Spartans at 15.1 points per game, while also averaging 2.6 assists and 2.4 rebounds.
- Trae Broadnax is tops on his team in both rebounds (4.3) and assists (3.1) per game, and also puts up 10.7 points. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Justin Bailey averages 10.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1.6 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Khydarius Smith puts up 7.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 56.8% from the field.
- Mysta Goodloe averages 6.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest, shooting 33.6% from the field and 35.1% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Gardner-Webb Key Players
- Kareem Reid is No. 1 on the Runnin’ Bulldogs in rebounding (5.5 per game), and puts up 10.6 points and 0.7 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Anthony Selden gets the Runnin’ Bulldogs 11 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs get 9.1 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2 assists per game from Julien Soumaoro.
- Caleb Robinson gives the Runnin’ Bulldogs 8.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!