NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Dickies Arena
- Line: South Florida -3.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Florida -169, East Carolina +137
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on South Florida vs East Carolina, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 8 seed South Florida Bulls (14-17, 7-11 AAC) will hit the court in the AAC Tournament against the No. 9 seed East Carolina Pirates (15-16, 6-12 AAC). The teams will face off Thursday at 12:30 PM live on ESPNU.
South Florida vs. East Carolina Key Stats
- South Florida has played seven games with over 142.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total, this year.
- The Pirates games have gone over 142.5 total points scored in four of nine total matchups this season.
- South Florida and East Carolina combine to average 0.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- South Florida and East Carolina have seen its opponents average a combined 0.7 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this matchup.
- The Bulls’ average total in matchups this year has been 144.4, 1.9 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average total for East Carolina’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
South Florida vs. East Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, South Florida has won three out of the four games in which it has been favored.
- South Florida has covered the spread six times over 11 games with a set spread.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- South Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of nine chances this season.
- East Carolina has come away with one win in the seven contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- East Carolina has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-5-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, East Carolina is 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving East Carolina have hit the over five times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
East Carolina (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
South Florida Key Players
- Russel Tchewa is tops on the Bulls at 8.5 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 0.8 assists and 11.3 points.
- Selton Miguel is averaging 10.5 points, 3.3 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Sam Hines Jr. is putting up 6.8 points, 1.4 assists and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Keyshawn Bryant averages 9.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
East Carolina Key Players
- Brandon Johnson is the Pirates’ top rebounder (8.3 per game), and he puts up 12.8 points and 1.9 assists.
- RJ Felton is the Pirates’ top scorer (13.8 points per game), and he contributes 1.6 assists and 4.4 rebounds.
- Jaden Walker leads the Pirates in assists (2.8 per game), and posts 7.3 points and 4.6 rebounds. He also posts 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Pirates get 15.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game from Javon Small.
- The Pirates get 9.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Ezra Ausar.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!