NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Credit Union 1 Arena
- Line: Southern Illinois -6.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southern Illinois -270, UIC +212
The Southern Illinois Salukis (21-9, 13-6 MVC) battle the UIC Flames (12-18, 4-15 MVC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday in MVC play. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Southern Illinois vs. UIC Key Stats
- Not one of Southern Illinois’ games this year has had more than 130.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- The Flames have played in six games this season (85.7% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 130.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.6 more points per game, 134.1, than this game’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Southern Illinois and UIC have seen its opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The Salukis’ average point total in matchups this season is 128.0, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in UIC’s games this year is 8.7 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Southern Illinois vs. UIC Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Southern Illinois has entered the game as favorites four times this season and won three of those games.
- Southern Illinois has gone 4-2-1 against the spread this season.
- Southern Illinois’ games have gone over the total once this season.
- UIC has been posted as the underdog five times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- UIC has covered the spread in a game one time this year (1-6-0).
- UIC is winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- UIC’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Southern Illinois Key Players
- Marcus Domask paces his squad in points (17.0), rebounds (5.8) and assists (3.9) per contest, shooting 46.5% from the field and 35.6% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Lance Jones averages 13.8 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 37.3% from the field and 28.6% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Xavier Johnson is posting 7.0 points, 2.7 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Jawaun Newton posts 5.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Clarence Rupert averages 5.8 points, 3.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
UIC Key Players
- Jace Carter is posting team highs in points (16.5 per game) and rebounds (6.8). And he is delivering 1.5 assists, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor and 29.9% from beyond the arc, with 1.8 triples per contest.
- Toby Okani is the Flames’ top rebounder (6.8 per game), and he contributes 11.4 points and 2.3 assists.
- Trevante Anderson is putting up a team-best 3.6 assists per game. And he is contributing 12.9 points and 3.1 rebounds, making 36.1% of his shots from the floor and 34.2% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 treys per game.
- Filip is posting 7.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 42.1% of his shots from the floor and 37.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.9 treys per game.
- Jalen Jackson gets the Flames 7.4 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!