NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Line: Tennessee -20.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee -5000, South Carolina +1300
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Tennessee vs South Carolina, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tennessee Volunteers (20-8, 9-6 SEC) take on the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-18, 3-12 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday in SEC play. The matchup airs on SEC Network.
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Key Stats
- Tennessee has played three games with more than 129.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this year.
- This season, six of the Gamecocks’ nine games have had a combined total higher than 129.5 points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 7.0 more points per game (136.5) than this game’s total (129.5).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (130.1) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The average point total in Volunteers games this year is 1.0 fewer points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for South Carolina’s games this year is 8.6 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Tennessee has won seven out of the 10 games in which it has been favored.
- Tennessee has registered a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- South Carolina has won in two of the nine contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- South Carolina has covered the spread three times this season (3-6-0).
- This year, seven of South Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
South Carolina (+20.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tennessee Key Players
- Zakai Zeigler is tops on the Volunteers at 5.3 assists per contest, while also posting 2.9 rebounds and 10.9 points.
- Santiago Vescovi posts 12.6 points and 2.8 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 4.6 rebounds, shooting 39.6% from the field and 36.1% from downtown with 2.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Olivier Nkamhoua averages 10.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Julian Phillips posts 9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Jonas Aidoo posts a team-leading 5.2 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 5 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 48.7% from the field.
South Carolina Key Players
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II is averaging team highs in points (15.5 per game) and rebounds (6). And he is producing 0.8 assists, making 38.6% of his shots from the floor and 33.6% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per contest.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. is the Gamecocks’ top assist man (3.5 per game), and he contributes 13 points and 3.9 rebounds.
- Hayden Brown is posting 11.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 42.8% of his shots from the floor.
- The Gamecocks get 4.3 points, 5.9 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Josh Gray.
- Chico Carter Jr. is putting up 9.8 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, making 47.1% of his shots from the floor and 47.6% from 3-point range, with 2 treys per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!