NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: United Supermarkets Arena
- Line: Texas Tech -2.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas Tech -135, TCU +110
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (16-12, 5-10 Big 12) welcome in the TCU Horned Frogs (18-10, 7-8 Big 12) after winning three straight home games. It starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Texas Tech vs. TCU Key Stats
- Texas Tech has played three games with more than 144.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this year.
- This year, four of the Horned Frogs’ seven total matchups have gone over 144.5 total points scored.
- Texas Tech and TCU combine to average 5.3 more points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.3 points per game, 9.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Red Raiders have had set in games this season is 2.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for TCU’s games this season is 1.6 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
|Red Raiders||Horned Frogs|
Texas Tech vs. TCU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Texas Tech has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Texas Tech is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas Tech has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Texas Tech’s games have hit the over four times out of seven chances.
- TCU has been victorious in one of the four contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- TCU is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- TCU has an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of TCU’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Texas Tech Key Players
- De’Vion Harmon posts a team-leading 3.5 assists per contest. He is also putting up 13.5 points and 2.9 rebounds, shooting 44.8% from the field.
- Kevin Obanor puts up 14.7 points and 6.4 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 0.9 assists, shooting 49.8% from the floor and 33.9% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jaylon Tyson puts up 11.1 points, 6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 48.7% from the floor and 40.9% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Daniel Batcho is putting up 8.1 points, 1.4 assists and 6 rebounds per contest.
- Pop Isaacs is putting up 11.7 points, 2.6 assists and 1.9 rebounds per contest.
TCU Key Players
- Damion Baugh is the Horned Frogs’ top assist man (5.8 per game), and he puts up 12.9 points and 4.4 rebounds.
- Emanuel Miller is averaging a team-best 6.2 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 12.7 points and 2 assists, making 54.7% of his shots from the field.
- Mike Miles is the Horned Frogs’ top scorer (17.7 points per game) and assist man (2.9), and puts up 2.8 rebounds.
- JaKobe Coles is posting 8.5 points, 4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 48.9% of his shots from the field.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. gets the Horned Frogs 7.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also averages 0.9 steals and 1 block.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!