NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Devlin Fieldhouse
- Line: Tulane -6.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tulane -270, Wichita State +212
The Wichita State Shockers (14-13, 7-8 AAC) will look to build on a four-game road winning run when taking on the Tulane Green Wave (17-8, 10-4 AAC) on Sunday, February 26, 2023 at Devlin Fieldhouse, airing at 3:00 PM ET on ESPNU.
Tulane vs. Wichita State Key Stats
- Tulane and its opponent have combined to score over 149.5 points, the current matchup’s over/under, in seven of nine games this season.
- This season, three of the Shockers’ seven games have had a combined total of more than 149.5 points scored.
- Tulane and Wichita State combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 149.5 set for this game.
- Tulane and Wichita State have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 149.5 set for this game.
- The Green Wave’s average point total in outings this year is 157.2, 7.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Wichita State’s games this season is 11.2 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Tulane vs. Wichita State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Tulane has been the favorite in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- Tulane is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Tulane has not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tulane have hit the over seven times out of seven chances this season.
- Wichita State has won in two of the three contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Wichita State has covered the spread in a matchup five times this year (5-2-0).
- Wichita State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, each of Wichita State’s games has hit the over.
- Spread Prediction:
Wichita State (+6.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Tulane Key Players
- Jaylen Forbes is putting up 18.6 points, 1.8 assists and 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- Kevin Cross paces the Green Wave at 6.3 rebounds per game, while also putting up 4.1 assists and 15.2 points.
- Sion James is posting 10.4 points, 3.4 assists and 4.9 rebounds per contest.
- Tylan Pope posts 6.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
Wichita State Key Players
- Craig Porter Jr. paces the Shockers in rebounding (6.2 per game) and assists (4.3), and puts up 12.8 points. He also averages 1.4 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- Jaykwon Walton leads the Shockers in scoring (14.4 points per game) and assists (2.0), and averages 5.3 rebounds. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Shockers receive 8.7 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Kenny Pohto.
- James Rojas is putting up 9.7 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 46.5% of his shots from the field.
- The Shockers get 9.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Jaron Pierre Jr..
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!