NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: UC Irvine -10.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UC Irvine -625, CSU Bakersfield +432
The No. 1 seed UC Irvine Anteaters (22-10, 15-5 Big West) will head into the Big West Tournament against the No. 8 seed CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (11-21, 6-14 Big West) on Thursday at Dollar Loan Center, tipping off at 3:00 PM.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Bakersfield Key Stats
- Two of the Roadrunners’ four games this season have had more than 128.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 7.4 more points per game, 135.9, than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game, 131, than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The Anteaters’ average point total in matchups this year is 141.8, 13.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- CSU Bakersfield’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 125.1 points, 3.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UC Irvine won the only game it has played as the favorite this season.
- CSU Bakersfield has been chosen as underdogs in three games this year and has walked away with the win one time (33.3%) in those games.
- CSU Bakersfield has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- CSU Bakersfield has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
UC Irvine (-10.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UC Irvine Key Players
- Dawson Baker is tops on the Anteaters with 15.4 points per contest and 1.2 assists, while also averaging 3.3 rebounds.
- DJ Davis posts 15.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 40.7% from the floor and 38.9% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Devin Tillis leads the Anteaters at 6 rebounds per game, while also averaging 1.4 assists and 7.1 points.
- Pierre Crockrell II posts a team-leading 5 assists per contest. He is also putting up 4.8 points and 2.1 rebounds, shooting 42.4% from the floor.
- Bent Leuchten averages 9.7 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.3 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
CSU Bakersfield Key Players
- Antavion Collum is the Roadrunners’ top scorer (12.9 points per game) and assist man (1.4), and delivers 5 rebounds.
- Cameron Smith is averaging a team-high 5.5 rebounds per game. And he is producing 8.6 points and 1.4 assists, making 37.7% of his shots from the floor.
- Travis Henson is putting up 8.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 48.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Marvin McGhee gets the Roadrunners 8.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ivan Reynolds is No. 1 on the Roadrunners in assists (2.5 per game), and averages 4.4 points and 2.6 rebounds. He also puts up 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!