NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Addition Financial Arena
- Line: UCF -10.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCF -625, East Carolina +432
The UCF Knights (16-13, 7-10 AAC) face the East Carolina Pirates (15-15, 6-11 AAC) on Sunday at 2:00 PM ET in AAC play, aiting on ESPN+.
UCF vs. East Carolina Key Stats
- Every UCF game so far this year has had over 135.5 points scored, its current matchup’s total.
- This season, five of the Pirates’ eight total matchups have gone over 135.5 total points scored.
- UCF and East Carolina average 5.9 more points between them than the total of 135.5 for this game.
- UCF and East Carolina have seen its opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set in this game.
- The Knights’ average total in matchups this year has been 137.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average point total for East Carolina this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCF vs. East Carolina Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UCF has been favored in four games this season, but it has failed to win any of those contests.
- UCF is winless against the spread this season (0-7-0).
- Games involving UCF have hit the over six times out of eight chances this season.
- East Carolina has been victorious in one of the six contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- East Carolina is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- East Carolina is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks leads the Knights with 15.3 points per game and 6.6 rebounds, while also putting up 1.4 assists.
- CJ Kelly puts up a team-best 2.8 assists per game. He is also averaging 12.4 points and 3.6 rebounds, shooting 42.4% from the field and 37.8% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ithiel Horton puts up 12.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 37.2% from the field and 34.7% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Darius Johnson puts up 10.2 points, 3 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 2.2 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Brandon Suggs puts up 6.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
East Carolina Key Players
- Brandon Johnson leads the Pirates in rebounding (8.3 per game), and puts up 12.8 points and 2 assists. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- RJ Felton is averaging team highs in points (13.9 per game) and assists (1.6). And he is producing 4.5 rebounds, making 39.3% of his shots from the field and 32.8% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per contest.
- Javon Small is posting 15.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, making 39.7% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 2 treys per game.
- Jaden Walker paces the Pirates in assists (2.9 per game), and averages 7.1 points and 4.6 rebounds. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ezra Ausar gets the Pirates 9.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!