NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: UCLA -8.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCLA -454, Colorado +334
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UCLA vs Colorado, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed UCLA Bruins (27-4, 18-2 Pac-12) will face off against the No. 9 seed Colorado Buffaloes (17-15, 8-12 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Tournament Thursday at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 3:00 PM.
UCLA vs. Colorado Key Stats
- UCLA hasn’t played a game with more than 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, this year.
- The Buffaloes have played in three games this season (50% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- UCLA and Colorado combine to average 11.8 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 126.4 points per game, 6.1 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bruins’ average point total in matchups this year is 134.3, 1.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Colorado’s games this year is 3.9 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
UCLA vs. Colorado Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, UCLA has been favored five times and won four of those games.
- UCLA has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-3-0).
- UCLA has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, UCLA’s games have yet to hit the over once out of six chances.
- Colorado was defeated in both of the contests it has played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-1-0).
- Colorado is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Colorado’s games have hit the over twice.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCLA Key Players
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. averages 17.5 points and 8 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.4 assists, shooting 48.7% from the floor.
- Jaylen Clark puts up 13 points, 6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 47.9% from the field.
- Tyger Campbell leads the Bruins at 4.6 assists per contest, while also putting up 2.5 rebounds and 12.9 points.
- Adem Bona is averaging 7.8 points, 0.8 assists and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- David Singleton is putting up 9.4 points, 1 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Colorado Key Players
- Tristan da Silva is putting up team highs in points (16 per game) and assists (1.3). And he is contributing 4.9 rebounds, making 51% of his shots from the field and 40.3% from 3-point range, with 1.5 triples per contest.
- KJ Simpson is No. 1 on the Buffaloes in assists (3.8 per game), and produces 15.9 points and 4.3 rebounds. He also delivers 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Buffaloes get 6.1 points, 4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game from Nique Clifford.
- Luke O’Brien tops the Buffaloes in rebounding (5.3 per game), and averages 6.1 points and 0.9 assists. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- J’Vonne Hadley gives the Buffaloes 8 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 1.1 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!