NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: UCLA -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCLA -135, Gonzaga +115
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on UCLA vs Gonzaga, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 3 Gonzaga Bulldogs (30-5) head into a Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 2 UCLA Bruins (31-5) on Thursday at 9:45 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues live from T-Mobile Arena and airing on CBS.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Key Stats
- UCLA and its opponent have combined to score over 145.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, once this season.
- The two teams average a combined 15.9 more points per game, 161.4, than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- UCLA and Gonzaga have seen their opponents average a combined 12.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins’ average point total in matchups this year is 134.3, 11.2 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for Gonzaga this season is 14.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCLA vs. Gonzaga Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UCLA has entered the game as favorites six times this season and won five of those games.
- UCLA has covered the spread three times this season (3-3-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, UCLA is 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, UCLA’s games have hit the over once out of two chances.
- Gonzaga has yet to play a game this season where it is named as the underdog.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCLA Key Players
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. is tops on his team in both points (17.5) and rebounds (8.1) per game, and also posts 2.3 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Tyger Campbell leads his squad in assists per contest (4.8), and also puts up 13.4 points and 2.6 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jaylen Clark is putting up 13 points, 1.9 assists and 6 rebounds per contest.
- Adem Bona averages 7.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 67.5% from the field.
- David Singleton is averaging 9.1 points, 1.1 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
Gonzaga Key Players
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in scoring (21.1 points per game), rebounding (7.3) and assists (3.1), shooting 62.1% from the field. He also averages 0.7 steals and 1 block.
- Anton Watson is posting 11.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, making 60.8% of his shots from the floor.
- The Bulldogs receive 15.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Julian Strawther.
- Rasir Bolton is putting up 10.5 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making 44.3% of his shots from the floor and 39.2% from 3-point range, with 1.4 treys per game.
- Nolan Hickman is the Bulldogs’ top assist man (3.1 per game), and he puts up 8.2 points and 2.5 rebounds.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!