NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: UCSB -3.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UCSB -161, UC Riverside +131
The No. 2 seed UCSB Gauchos (25-7, 15-5 Big West) will meet the No. 3 seed UC Riverside Highlanders (22-11, 14-6 Big West) in the Big West Tournament Friday at Dollar Loan Center, beginning at 11:30 PM.
UCSB vs. UC Riverside Key Stats
- Of three games so far this season, UCSB has played one with over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This season, three of the Highlanders’ six total matchups have gone over 132.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 11.1 more points per game, 143.6, than this game’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game, 133.6, than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- The Gauchos’ average total in matchups this year has been 136.6, 4.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average total in UC Riverside’s games this season is 8.0 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
UCSB vs. UC Riverside Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UCSB has lost both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- UCSB has covered the spread one time over three games with a set spread.
- UCSB is winless against the spread when it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, UCSB’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- UC Riverside has won in each of the two match ups it has played as underdogs this season.
- UC Riverside is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- UC Riverside is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UC Riverside’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
UC Riverside (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UCSB Key Players
- Miles Norris puts up 14.2 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 37.7% from downtown with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Andre Kelly paces the Gauchos at 6.5 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.9 assists and 9.7 points.
- Josh Pierre-Louis posts 9.7 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 52.7% from the field.
- Calvin Wishart is putting up 7.0 points, 2.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
UC Riverside Key Players
- Flynn Cameron gives the Highlanders 13.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Lachlan Olbrich leads the Highlanders in rebounding (6.0 per game), and averages 11.4 points and 1.5 assists. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Jamal Hartwell II is averaging 8.3 points, 0.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, making 42.0% of his shots from the field and 41.7% from 3-point range, with 1.5 treys per contest.
- Kyle Owens is posting 10.1 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest, making 46.6% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!