NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Johnson City, Tennessee
- Venue: Freedom Hall Civic Center
- Line: UNC Greensboro -5.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNC Greensboro -263, East Tennessee State +207
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (11-19, 7-10 SoCon) will welcome in the UNC Greensboro Spartans (20-10, 14-3 SoCon) after victories in three home games in a row. It starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
UNC Greensboro vs. East Tennessee State Key Stats
- Of nine games so far this season, UNC Greensboro has played five with more than 133.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- Seven of the Buccaneers’ 11 games this season have gone over 133.5 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 8.8 more points per game (142.3) than this matchup’s total (133.5).
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.7 points per game, 0.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Spartans games this season is 3.6 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- East Tennessee State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Greensboro vs. East Tennessee State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UNC Greensboro has been favored in seven games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- UNC Greensboro has put together a record of 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- UNC Greensboro has an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- UNC Greensboro’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- East Tennessee State has been an underdog in eight games this season and has come away with the win two times (25%) in those contests.
- East Tennessee State has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- East Tennessee State has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving East Tennessee State have hit the over four times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
East Tennessee State (+5.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UNC Greensboro Key Players
- Keyshaun Langley puts up a team-high 14.8 points per contest. He is also totaling 3.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists, shooting 45.2% from the floor and 42.6% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Keondre Kennedy averages 13.5 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steal and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam leads his team in rebounds per game (7.1), and also posts 7.4 points and 0.7 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Mikeal Brown-Jones posts 10.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 58.9% from the floor.
- Kobe Langley is averaging 5.0 points, 3.6 assists and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
East Tennessee State Key Players
- Jalen Haynes is averaging 14.5 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, making 58.1% of his shots from the field.
- Jaden Seymour is averaging a team-best 7.4 rebounds per contest. And he is contributing 8.6 points and 1.4 assists, making 45.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Justice Smith gives the Buccaneers 7.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Deanthony Tipler gets the Buccaneers 10.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also averages 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!