NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: College Park Center
- Line: UT Arlington -1.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UT Arlington -120, Utah Tech -101
The Utah Tech Trailblazers’ (12-16, 4-11 WAC) WAC schedule includes Saturday’s game against the UT Arlington Mavericks (10-18, 5-10 WAC) at College Park Center. It begins at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
UT Arlington vs. Utah Tech Key Stats
- UT Arlington and its opponent have combined to score over 142.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, in two games this season.
- The Trailblazers have gone over 142.5 total points scored in all of their games this season.
- UT Arlington and Utah Tech combine to average 0.4 fewer points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 fewer points per game (141.1) than this game’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The Mavericks’ average point total in matchups this year is 133.7, 8.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Utah Tech’s games this year is 7.0 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
UT Arlington vs. Utah Tech Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- UT Arlington has not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- UT Arlington has registered a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, UT Arlington’s games have hit the over three times out of three chances.
- Utah Tech has been posted as the underdog three times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Utah Tech has covered the spread once in three games with a set spread.
- Utah Tech is 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Utah Tech’s games have hit the over once.
- Spread Prediction:
Utah Tech (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
UT Arlington Key Players
- Shemar Wilson paces his team in both points (10.9) and rebounds (7.8) per contest, and also averages 0.8 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 1 block.
- Chendall Weaver is averaging 9.8 points, 1.9 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Marion Humphrey puts up 6.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 37.3% from the floor.
- Brandon Walker posts 7.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Utah Tech Key Players
- The Trailblazers receive 13.1 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Isaiah Pope.
- Tanner Christensen is the Trailblazers’ top rebounder (6.9 per game), and he delivers 9.9 points and 1.8 assists.
- Jacob Nicolds is putting up 10.1 points, 4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, making 60.7% of his shots from the field and 52.5% from beyond the arc (second in the nation), with 1.1 triples per game.
- The Trailblazers receive 9.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Noa Gonsalves.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!