NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: Thomas & Mack Center
- Line: Utah State -3.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah State -169, New Mexico +137
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Utah State vs New Mexico, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 3 seed Utah State Aggies (24-7, 13-5 MWC) face off against the No. 6 seed New Mexico Lobos (22-10, 8-10 MWC) in the MWC Tournament Thursday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 11:30 PM. Both teams will try to get one step closer to securing an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Utah State vs. New Mexico Key Stats
- Utah State has played one game with more than 157.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, this season.
- The Lobos and their opponents have combined to score more than 157.5 points in two games this year.
- These teams average a combined 160.5 points per game, 3.0 more points than the over/under of 157.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.5 points per game, 14.0 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Aggies have had set in games this year is 8.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in New Mexico’s games this season is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 157.5 in this outing.
Utah State vs. New Mexico Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Utah State has been favored in three games this season and picked up the win in all of them.
- Utah State has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-2-0).
- In games it has played as 3.5-point favorites or more, Utah State has an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over three times out of three chances.
- New Mexico came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- New Mexico has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- Games involving New Mexico have hit the over twice this season.
- Spread Prediction:
New Mexico (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Utah State Key Players
- Max Shulga puts up 12.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game, shooting 44.5% from the field and 37.3% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Taylor Funk is averaging 13.1 points, 1.7 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Daniel Akin puts up a team-leading 6.8 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 12.1 points and 0.9 assists, shooting 66.8% from the field (10th in the country).
- Sean Bairstow puts up 10.5 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
New Mexico Key Players
- Jaelen House is averaging a team-leading 4.8 assists per contest. And he is producing 17.1 points and 4.0 rebounds, making 43.9% of his shots from the floor and 37.9% from 3-point range, with 1.8 triples per game.
- Morris Udeze paces the Lobos in rebounding (9.3 per game), and averages 16.4 points and 1.4 assists. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos in scoring (19.5 points per game), and produces 3.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Josiah Allick is averaging 8.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 55.3% of his shots from the field.
- Donovan Dent gives the Lobos 5.5 points, 2.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!