NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Where: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
- Line: Vanderbilt -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vanderbilt -135, LSU +110
The LSU Tigers (12-15, 1-13 SEC) will host the Vanderbilt Commodores (15-12, 8-6 SEC) after losing seven home games in a row. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Vanderbilt vs. LSU Key Stats
- Vanderbilt’s games have finished over 140.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, six times (out of eight) this year.
- The Tigers have played in three games this season (37.5% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 137.7 points per game, 2.8 fewer points than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game, 140.7, than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average total in Commodores games this season is 2.2 more points than the total of 140.5 in this game.
- The average total for LSU’s games this season is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Vanderbilt vs. LSU Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Vanderbilt has been listed as the favorite in three games and won them all.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread five times over eight games with a set spread.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point favorites or more, Vanderbilt has an ATS record of 1-2.
- Vanderbilt’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- LSU has been named as the underdog seven times this season but has yet to come away with a victory in any of those games.
- LSU has covered the spread one time this season (1-7-0).
- LSU is 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, LSU’s games have hit the over four times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins leads the Commodores with 15.1 points per contest and 6.9 rebounds, while also posting 1.1 assists.
- Tyrin Lawrence averages 11.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Ezra Manjon paces the Commodores at 3.6 assists per contest, while also posting 2.8 rebounds and 8.7 points.
- Jordan Wright puts up 9.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Myles Stute puts up 9.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game, shooting 38.2% from the floor and 39.6% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
LSU Key Players
- K.J. Williams is averaging team highs in points (16.0 per game) and rebounds (7.3). And he is producing 0.8 assists, making 48.4% of his shots from the floor and 41.0% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per game.
- Derek Fountain gets the Tigers 8.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. He also delivers 1.3 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Adam Miller gets the Tigers 11.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Tigers get 8.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game from Cam Hayes.
- Trae Hannibal gets the Tigers 6.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!