NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: VCU -2.5
- Point Total: 124.5
- Moneyline (To Win): VCU -140, Dayton +115
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on VCU vs Dayton, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The No. 1 seed VCU Rams (26-7, 15-3 A-10) and the No. 2 Dayton Flyers (22-11, 12-6 A-10) will face off to decide the A-10 conference champion on Sunday at 1:00 PM.
VCU vs. Dayton Key Stats
- Out of 12 games so far this year, VCU has played seven with over 124.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- The Flyers games have gone over 124.5 total points scored in eight of 10 total matchups this year.
- These teams average a combined 140.5 points per game, 16.0 more points than the total of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- VCU and Dayton have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rams have had in their games this season is 10.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for Dayton this season is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU vs. Dayton Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- VCU has entered the game as favorites 11 times this season and won 10, or 90.9%, of those games.
- VCU has registered an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- VCU has an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- Dayton came away victorious in the one game it played as the underdog this season.
- Dayton has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, Dayton has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Dayton’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
VCU Key Players
- Jalen DeLoach paces the Rams at 6.9 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1 assists and 9.9 points.
- Brandon Johns Jr. puts up 11.9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 52.2% from the floor.
- Jamir Watkins averages 9.5 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Jayden Nunn posts 9.4 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, shooting 44.2% from the floor and 40.6% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Dayton Key Players
- Daron Holmes is No. 1 on the Flyers in scoring (18.1 points per game) and assists (1.8), and averages 7.8 rebounds. He also averages 0.8 steals and 1.8 blocked shots.
- Toumani Camara is averaging a team-leading 8.7 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 14.2 points and 1.8 assists, making 55.5% of his shots from the field.
- Mustapha Amzil gives the Flyers 9.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. He also delivers 0.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Malachi Smith is posting 7.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.8 assists per contest, making 41.5% of his shots from the floor.
- Mike Sharavjamts is the Flyers’ top assist man (2.6 per game), and he averages 5.7 points and 1.9 rebounds.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!