NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: USA
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
- Line: VCU -6.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): VCU -312, George Washington +242
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on VCU vs George Washington, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The VCU Rams (23-7, 14-3 A-10) will try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the George Washington Colonials (16-14, 10-7 A-10) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The Colonials have won four games in a row.
VCU vs. George Washington Key Stats
- VCU and its opponent have combined to score over 146.5 points, the current matchup’s point total, once this year.
- The Colonials games have gone over 146.5 total points scored in eight of 12 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (147.5) than this game’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 fewer points per game (139.3) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Rams have had set in matchups this year is 12.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- George Washington’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 153 points, 6.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
VCU vs. George Washington Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, VCU has been favored eight times and won seven of those games.
- VCU has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 6.5-point favorites or more, VCU has an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, VCU’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- George Washington has been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and has walked away with the win five times (71.4%) in those games.
- George Washington has covered the spread six times this season (6-6-0).
- George Washington is 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- George Washington’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
VCU Key Players
- Jalen DeLoach puts up a team-leading 7.1 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s recording 10 points and 1 assist, shooting 56.1% from the floor.
- Jamir Watkins averages 9.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Brandon Johns Jr. posts 11.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Jayden Nunn puts up 9.3 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
George Washington Key Players
- Brendan Adams is posting 17.6 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, making 48.1% of his shots from the floor and 39.8% from 3-point range, with 2.4 treys per game.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. is the Colonials’ top rebounder (7.6 per game), and he produces 10.2 points and 0.9 assists.
- Maximus Edwards gives the Colonials 10.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Hunter Dean gives the Colonials 8.6 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!