NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -9.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -476, Florida State +347
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Virginia Tech vs Florida State, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Florida State Seminoles’ (9-21, 7-12 ACC) ACC schedule includes Saturday’s game against the Virginia Tech Hokies (17-13, 7-12 ACC) at Cassell Coliseum. It starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
Virginia Tech vs. Florida State Key Stats
- Virginia Tech and its opponent have combined to score over 150.5 points, the current matchup’s total, twice this year.
- The Seminoles games have gone over 150.5 total points scored in three of eight total matchups this year.
- These two teams average a combined 144.1 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the total of 150.5 set for this game.
- Virginia Tech and Florida State have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 150.5 set in this matchup.
- The Hokies’ average point total in matchups this year is 143.5, 7.0 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Florida State’s games this season have averaged a total of 146.5 points, 4.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia Tech vs. Florida State Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Virginia Tech has been favored four times and won two of those games.
- Virginia Tech has put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Virginia Tech have hit the over five times out of eight chances this season.
- Florida State has won in three of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- Florida State has put together a record of 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida State has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Florida State’s games have hit the over five times.
- Spread Prediction:
Virginia Tech (-9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Justyn Mutts is tops on his squad in both rebounds (7.3) and assists (4.7) per contest, and also posts 13.1 points. Defensively, he posts 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Grant Basile puts up 16.6 points and 1.8 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 5.5 rebounds, shooting 51.8% from the field and 39.5% from downtown with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Sean Pedulla posts 15.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, shooting 41.4% from the floor and 33.1% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Hunter Cattoor averages 10.7 points, 4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 42.4% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Lynn Kidd puts up 5.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Florida State Key Players
- Matthew Cleveland is putting up team highs in points (14.2 per game) and rebounds (7.7). And he is contributing 1.8 assists, making 45.4% of his shots from the floor.
- Caleb Mills is averaging a team-leading 3.5 assists per game. He’s also contributing 13.2 points and 3.1 rebounds, hitting 40.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Seminoles get 13.6 points, 3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Darin Green Jr..
- The Seminoles receive 6.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game from Jalen Warley.
- The Seminoles get 8.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Cameron Corhen.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!