NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Line: Virginia -7.5
- Point Total: 125.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia -384, Boston College +290
The Virginia Cavaliers (21-4, 13-3 ACC) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when visiting the Boston College Eagles (13-15, 7-10 ACC) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Silvio O. Conte Forum. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra.
Virginia vs. Boston College Key Stats
- Virginia’s games have gone over 125.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, five times (out of eight) this season.
- The Eagles have played in eight games this season (88.9% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 125.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.4 points per game, 9.9 more points than the total of 125.5 set for this game.
- Virginia and Boston College have seen its opponents average a combined 5.3 more points per game than the over/under of 125.5 set in this game.
- The Cavaliers’ average total in outings this year has been 129.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- The average point total for Boston College this season is 11.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Virginia vs. Boston College Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Virginia has been listed as the favorite in seven games and won them all.
- Virginia has covered the spread three times this season (3-5-0).
- In games it has played as 7.5-point favorites or more, Virginia has an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Virginia have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- Boston College has been victorious in four of the eight contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Boston College has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-2-0).
- In games it has played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, Boston College has an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over five times.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Virginia Key Players
- Kihei Clark posts a team-best 5.8 assists per game. He is also averaging 11.8 points and 2.7 rebounds, shooting 44.1% from the field and 40.3% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Reece Beekman puts up 9.7 points, 3.2 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Armaan Franklin averages 12.7 points and 1.3 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 4.2 rebounds, shooting 42.7% from the field and 39.8% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jayden Gardner leads his squad in rebounds per game (5.2), and also averages 11.1 points and 0.6 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Ben Vander Plas posts 7.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 41.0% from the field and 30.6% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Boston College Key Players
- Jaeden Zackery gets the Eagles 10.0 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- T.J. Bickerstaff tops the Eagles in rebounding (5.7 per game), and posts 5.0 points and 1.2 assists. He also puts up 1.0 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Quinten Post is putting up 16.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game, making 56.1% of his shots from the floor and 48.8% from beyond the arc, with 1.4 treys per game.
- The Eagles receive 6.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Devin.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!