NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN3
- Where: Syracuse, New York
- Venue: JMA Wireless Dome
- Line: Wake Forest -1.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wake Forest -112, Syracuse -108
The Syracuse Orange (16-14, 9-10 ACC) will attempt to break a four-game losing stretch when hosting the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (18-12, 10-9 ACC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at JMA Wireless Dome. This game is at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN3.
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Key Stats
- This year, Wake Forest’s games have gone over 157.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total, three (out of seven) times.
- The Orange games have gone over 157.5 total points scored in three of seven total matchups this season.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 fewer points per game (151.4) than this matchup’s total of 157.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.6 fewer points per game (146.9) than this game’s total of 157.5 points.
- The average point total in Demon Deacons games this year is 6.5 fewer points than the total of 157.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for Syracuse this season is 10.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wake Forest vs. Syracuse Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wake Forest has won both games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Wake Forest has covered the spread four times this season (4-3-0).
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Wake Forest has an ATS record of 1-1.
- Wake Forest’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- Syracuse has been posted as the underdog five times this season but has yet walk away from any of those games with an upset.
- Syracuse has compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- Syracuse is 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Syracuse have hit the over five times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Wake Forest Key Players
- Cameron Hildreth puts up 12.3 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Andrew Carr averages a team-leading 5.8 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 11.1 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 49.2% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Damari Monsanto is putting up 13.3 points, 0.6 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Bobi Klintman averages 4.8 points, 4 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 40.3% from the field.
Syracuse Key Players
- Jesse Edwards is the Orange’s top rebounder (10 per game), and he produces 14.1 points and 1.6 assists.
- Judah Mintz is putting up a team-leading 4.5 assists per contest. He’s also producing 16.2 points and 2.3 rebounds, making 45.3% of his shots from the field.
- Joseph Girard III is putting up team highs in points (16.7 per game) and assists (2.8). And he is producing 2.9 rebounds, making 41% of his shots from the field and 38.6% from 3-point range, with 2.8 treys per contest.
- The Orange get 7 points, 4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Benny Williams.
- Maliq Brown is posting 5.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 69.3% of his shots from the field.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!