NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Frisco, Texas
- Venue: Ford Center at The Star
- Line: Western Kentucky -1.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Western Kentucky -114, UTEP -106
The No. 8 seed Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (16-15, 8-12 C-USA) are taking on the No. 9 seed UTEP Miners (14-17, 7-13 C-USA) in C-USA Tournament on Wednesday at Ford Center at The Star. The contest is scheduled for 6:30 PM.
Western Kentucky vs. UTEP Key Stats
- Out of six games thus far this year, Western Kentucky has played five with over 132.5 points scored, its current matchup’s point total.
- This season, four of the Miners’ seven games have had a combined total of more than 132.5 points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 8.0 more points per game, 140.5, than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game, 139, than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- The average point total for Hilltoppers games this year is 10.0 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
- UTEP’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.9 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Western Kentucky vs. UTEP Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Western Kentucky has split the two games it has played as a favorite this season.
- Western Kentucky is 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Western Kentucky is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Western Kentucky have hit the over three times out of seven chances this season.
- UTEP has won in one of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- UTEP has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, UTEP is 3-3 against the spread.
- UTEP’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Western Kentucky Key Players
- Jamarion Sharp puts up a team-best 7.5 rebounds per contest. In addition, he’s putting up 7.3 points and 0.2 assists, shooting 62.9% from the field.
- Jairus Hamilton is averaging 9.7 points, 1.4 assists and 5.2 rebounds per contest.
- Emmanuel Akot puts up 10.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest, shooting 41.3% from the floor and 31.4% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jordan Rawls is averaging 7.3 points, 2.7 assists and 1.2 rebounds per game.
UTEP Key Players
- Shamar Givance paces the Miners in assists (4.3 per game), and produces 10.8 points and 3.8 rebounds. He also posts 2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Calvin Solomon leads the Miners in rebounding (5.9 per game), and produces 9.4 points and 2.1 assists. He also posts 2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Tae Hardy is No. 1 on the Miners in scoring (12.7 points per game) and assists (1.8), and averages 2.7 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Ze’Rik Onyema gets the Miners 7.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Miners get 7.7 points, 4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Otis Frazier III.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!