NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Wichita, Kansas
- Venue: Charles Koch Arena
- Line: Wichita State -6.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wichita State -294, South Florida +229
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Wichita State vs South Florida, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The South Florida Bulls (14-16, 7-10 AAC) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when hitting the road against the Wichita State Shockers (15-14, 8-9 AAC) on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at Charles Koch Arena. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPNU.
Wichita State vs. South Florida Key Stats
- Out of eight games so far this year, Wichita State has had four with over 143.5 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under.
- This season, seven of the Bulls’ 10 total matchups have gone over 143.5 total points scored.
- The two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (143.8) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Shockers games this season is 4.1 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in South Florida’s games this season is 1.7 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Wichita State vs. South Florida Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Wichita State has won three of the four games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Wichita State has gone 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Wichita State is winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, each one of Wichita State’s games has hit the over out of 10 games with a total.
- South Florida has won in three of the six contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- South Florida has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- South Florida is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Florida have hit the over seven times this season.
- Spread Prediction:
South Florida (+6.5)
- Over/Under Prediction:
Wichita State Key Players
- Craig Porter Jr. paces his team in both rebounds (6.4) and assists (4.5) per game, and also posts 13 points. Defensively, he posts 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
- Jaykwon Walton is tops on his team in points per game (14), and also posts 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kenny Pohto averages 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 1 steal and 0.7 blocked shots.
- James Rojas posts 10.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, shooting 46.2% from the floor.
- Jaron Pierre Jr. is posting 10.6 points, 1.1 assists and 2.9 rebounds per contest.
South Florida Key Players
- Russel Tchewa is the Bulls’ top rebounder (8.6 per game), and he puts up 11.4 points and 0.9 assists.
- Selton Miguel is putting up 10.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, making 42% of his shots from the field and 33.7% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.
- The Bulls receive 6.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Sam Hines Jr..
- Keyshawn Bryant is putting up 10.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game, making 47.2% of his shots from the floor.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!